Starter Kit P985.60

Starter Kit P985.60
There's no business like perfume business!

PRODUCTS AND SERVICES


1. Training Seminar

Schedule
Thursday, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturday, 2:00pm - 4:00pm

To avail of our training you need to buy 1 starter kit for Php 985.60 only.
(Please see photo above, contents of the kit for sample bottles and personal care product may vary from the actual kit.)

Starter Kit includes
a.) Manual:
Types of Fragrances
Formula Sheet (Perfume Products, Aromatherapy and Personal Care Products),
Procedures
Packaging Tips
Sample Costing Computation
Marketing Tips

b.) Raw Materials:
125ml Perfume Oil (1 scent only with Limited Choices)
1L Ethyl Alcohol
10g Fixative
300g Lotion Base
6pcs Sample Bottles

This can make up to 24 bottles of 50ml or 120 bottles of 10ml finished products which can already be sold immediately after the lesson for a 100% profit.

Please call our office for confirmation of attendance.


2. Capital or Investment to Start in the Perfume Business

With Php 10,000 you can already start with a small selection of approximately 10 fragrances and can make up to 240 bottles of 50ml or 1000 bottles of 10ml finished products.

Margins are usually 50-100%. Php 10,000.00 can easily double as soon as you sell your stocks.


3. Products and Services
We are the exclusive distributor of Expressions Parfumees, a prestigious fragrance house based in the world’s perfume capital, Grasse, France. Expressions Parfumees operates in the 5 major perfumery market segments: Fine Fragrances, Cosmetics, Environmental Fragrances, Toiletries, and Industrial Perfumery.

Fragrance prices range from P400 - P700 pesos for 125ml fragrance concentrate.

We carry premium bases such as lotions, shampoos, body wash, soaps, deodorant, massage oil, etc.
Prices of premium bases range from P100- P200 pesos per kilo.

We carry a wide array of quality bottles both imported and locally manufactured.
Bottle prices range from 5 - 40 pesos per piece.

We carry specialty packaging for perfumes and other items.
Specialty bag prices range from 6 - 40 pesos per piece.

We offer free training to all our clients.


We offer bottle printing.



4. Business Opportunities
After training with The Grasse Fragrance Company, you can get into various businesses:


Create your own brand and sell in different venues (bazaars, malls, online, friends, schools, offices, etc.)

Create specialty products for souvenirs (weddings, debuts, corporate giveaways, etc.)





Perfume Making Seminar



PERFUME MAKING - FREE SEMINAR

We offer free training on everything you need to know about starting your own Fragrance/ Personal Care business – from perfume making lessons, to make and sell your own perfume, cologne and customizing your own personal care products such as lotion, body wash, lotion and other personal care products!

To avail of the free lesson, you just need to buy a starter kit worth P985.60 which you will be able to use for your hands-on training and to get you started on your fragrance business.

Starter Kit includes
125ml Perfume Oil
1L Ethyl Alcohol
10g Fixative
300g Lotion Base
6pcs Sample Bottles


Schedule of lessons: Saturdays, 10:00-12 noon.
Please call our office for slot reservation. Limited Slots available

The Grasse Fragrance Company
GF Saville Bldg
8728 Paseo de Roxas corner
Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
Telephone: 02.890.8269, 02.232.4071
Telefax: 02.751.0629
Mobile: 09228330517
Email: gfcmakati@gmail.com
YM: gfcmakati@yahoo.com
Web Accounts:
http://gfcmakati.multiply.com
http://grassefragrance.multiply.com
http://gfcmakati.sulit.com.ph
Website: www.grassefragrance.com

44 comments:

  1. I am enthusiastically interested to make my own signature line of perfume. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shopping for perfumes at Kallony, but someday I also want my own signature perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can i attend to your seminar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in France for 5 weeks ,I would like to attend seminar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R V G KRISHNA MURTHYJanuary 26, 2019 at 5:05 AM

      Similar courses are conducted in India too. For details you may contact me.

      Delete
  6. I am interested to attend a seminar, pls send me details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested to attend a seminar, pls send me details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested to attend a seminar, pls send me details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am interested to attend a seminar, pls send me details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am interested to attend a seminar, pls send me details at ramorlina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm interested in perfume making seminar please send me some details at tcannalyn@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im interested. Please send me over all the details via blakeesm16@gmail.com. Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im interested. Please send me over all the details via blakeesm16@gmail.com. Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi. I'm interested. Pls send me how. mlsiubal@yahoo.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi I'm interested send me a detail

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! Im interested in perfume making.. please give me details.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello! is this store still existing?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great day! May I know if this store still existing? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am interested a free training seminar for making perfume, did they have any schedule in part of batangas city

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, is there a certificate after the training?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am interested to attend seminar.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am interested in perfume making and lotion.pls send me the details.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am interested to attend the seminar.pls send me the details. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am interested po na ummattend ng siminar please send detail and please txt me to my number 09777410383. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am interested to attend the seminars. Pls send me details or text me 09216127299.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am interested to attend the seminars. Pls send me details or text me 09216127299.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi,is this training/seminar still available?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Do you conduct seminars in cebu ?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi. Is this seminar/ training still available? Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Available pa din po ba seminar nyo

    ReplyDelete
  31. May branch po ba kayu sa cebu? Tnx po

    ReplyDelete
  32. Im interested in your perfume making free seminars..when is it going to be? after buying the kit am i already a member?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Available papo ba ang training na ito wala po ba dito s bulacan

    ReplyDelete
  34. How much the capital po?pls semd thedetails po gstu ko gumawa ng sarli kng perfume whatsap number ko po is +971524124883 pls send me thee full details thnks

    ReplyDelete
  35. Do you have Cebu City venue for training ?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Pwede pong magtraining? Im from Taytay Rizal, is there any available training future for me to join? Thanks po...

    Mrs. Erlinda Valdez Condtantino

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi, Is this seminar/training still available? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi do you have seminar/training schedule for this coming months?

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Sir do you have online?

    ReplyDelete